Here at Accenture, we are looking for Cloudheads. People who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative and optimistic people whose heads are filled with the possibilities that Cloud technology can unleash.
If you are looking to be in a role where you will be involved in discovering deeper insights, making predictions or generating recommendations and drive data to insights that enable businesses to make key decisions apply NOW!
About the role
You will be working on client projects with our growing team from across our Modern Data Platform and Applied Intelligence practice alongside our industry, functional and technology SMEs on some of our clients most challenging projects.
Joining our team in the Experience Engineering capability, you bee be involved in the following areas:
Digital Data Engineering
• Drive the design and implementation of models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics that can be used to drive decision making
• Develop large scale business intelligence/data strategy for clients to achieve long range goals
• May lead a team that uses quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
• Integrate large and complex systems and data effectively and efficiently
• Build systems and solutions to extract data from multiple sources including sales, inventory, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
• Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
• Develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
Opportunity Identification and insight
• Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
• Create new insights and help clients understand them from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver business values
• Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Key deliverable of the role may include but not be limited to
• Designing the Data Model required for supporting the reporting requirements.
• Design and implementation of changes to the schema of the existing project to support any new reporting requirements without impacting any of the existing reports.
• Design and develop complex reporting solutions including reports, documents and dashboards.
• Incorporate standards and best practices in the metadata and report/dashboard development.
• Involve with the implementation planning, support, performance testing, and troubleshooting.
• Implement deployment approaches and methods to roll out system change.
• Have a degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
• Managing small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
• gather, engineer and prepare data for consumers to enable smarter decision making. Use a broad set of data curation and analytical tools and techniques to enable development of quantitative and qualitative business insights.
• work with partners as necessary, integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
• deliver digestible, contemporary and immediate data content to support and drive business decisions
• be involved in all aspects of BI Solutions from delivery planning, estimating and analysis, all the way through to delivery and production implementation.
• 3 to 5 years of BI Application implementation experience in leading data analytics and visualization products such as Tableau, Qliksense, PowerBI, MicroStrategy, SAS Visual Analytics, and/or other Business Intelligence platforms.
• Able to work under pressure when there is an escalated demand in the project lifecycle.
• Demonstrated experience in understanding the solution requirements and progress to develop, build and operationalize the solutions.
• A client-centric, outcome-driven and quality-focused team player.
• Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
• Enjoy problem-solving in the different domains and industries.
• Microsoft Advanced Analytics
• Azure project experience or other cloud technology
• Microsoft Advanced Analytics
Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
Apply to register your interest and have a confidential chat about your current situation and career goals.
Experience: All levels
Start date: Staggered start dates apply
Salary: Remuneration negotiable based on experience
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
• Australian Citizenship would be required for some project roles to comply with security clearance requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.