Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Exciting opportunity for a tech loving development professional to join a dynamic team. You will be working on industry trending technologies in a high performing agile and DevOps environment. You will be providing technical expertise and guidance on all phases from design to code to operations.
You will be working with solution architects and integration engineers to define and build optimum integration solutions.
• Experience as a Java developer (10+ years), Integration, microservices, Core Java (Java 8 or greater), Unit Testing (Junit, Mockito, JMockit), J2EE, EJB and Spring frameworks, Camel.
• Experience with distributed, event driven systems and using messaging protocols. Messaging middleware such as IBM MQ, Apache Kafka preferred.
• Build and automation tools (Gradle , Jenkins, Python, Artifactory, Terraform, Checkstyle, SonarQube).
• RDBMS(Oracle/Postgres), Webservices (REST/SOAP), Docker, SCM (Git)
• Established network and platform (*nix) skills, Cloud hosting (GCP, AWS and Azure)
• UI experience preferred with ReactJs/Angular/NodeJS, Redux, Graphql, CSS, HTML, jQuery, Ajax etc.
• Engage in hands-on development to balance workload or address significant complexity through technical spike: build, test including non-functional areas like security, reliability, and performance
• Detail the technology roadmap in conjunction with the Distinguished Engineer and Technology Executive also ensure that technical designs meet functional, resilience, throughput, security, reuse and simplicity need.
• Provide specialist advice to the business regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance.
• Collaborate with Project members to meet the organizational strategic objectives.
• Provide input to designs across a range of projects and the various technologies and ensure application components align with business and architectural standards/ principles.
• Develop Solution design, detailed design, and functional design documents. Ensure designs are prepared in accordance with standards and guidelines and represented at appropriate forums for review/feedback/approval.
• Work with architects to ensure developed components fit cohesively within the enterprise architecture and ownership in the end-to-end system change lifecycle and ensuring the delivered solution also contribute in improvements for e.g.: automate existing complex/manual processes.
• Work collaboratively within the team for delivery of Release Trains and sprint objectives on
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.