Exciting, dynamic ER leadership role
As our Employee Relations and Policies Manager, you will be a key member of our Group Employee Relations team and will have sound technical knowledge and experience in Workplace Relations.
You will be a strategic thinker with empathy, responsible for advising on complex ER cases, influencing, coaching, and uplifting business lead and HR Partner capabilities. You will be a strong communicator and have ability to influence your various stakeholders across the broad spectrum of employee relations issues and our leading, proactive Employee Relations projects.
Who are we looking for?
You will ideally be technical, agile and have the ability to solve complex ER problems and demonstrate strengths in influencing and delivering ethical results.
You will have excellent written and communication skills and be well versed with Modern Awards and the Australian and New Zealand Workplace Relations frameworks and be accountable for ensuring our employment conditions continue to be inclusive, respectful, socially progressive, and legally compliant.
- Strategic advice to stakeholders on complex ER matters
- End-to-end management of ER cases and investigations
- Implementation of, and contribution to, our ER Strategy – and related project management
- Manager to our talented ER Associate Manager, and Group ER team contributor (team includes Health & Wellbeing and Total Rewards)
- Development, enhancement, and implementation of HR policies
- Manage acquisition compliance frameworks
- Work closely with our global and local ER community
- Keep track of the latest legislative changes and help develop HR Partner knowledge and capability
- Advice on organisational change
- Accurate record keeping and proactively use data to drive the ER function forward.
- Relevant experience
- Enthusiasm and good vibes – our team dynamic is a happy, supportive one
- Ideas and a willingness to create and manage meaningful projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
HR Ventures & Acquisition Sr Analyst
Posted 1 day ago
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.