Help solve problems, shape the world around us and change lives for the better; through innovation and collaboration with a team of passionate people.
Support the delivery of better policy and service delivery outcomes
Access outstanding professional development opportunities
Play a role in shaping the future of the company
The Public Service specialises in the business of government. We enable our clients to deliver their strategy effectively by shaping initiatives and working in partnership with the public service.
Due to sustained growth, new opportunities have been created for individuals who are passionate about leading high performing teams in complex, dynamic consulting environment. These leadership positions will be ideal for experienced people leaders who have led multidisciplinary teams to achieve outcomes for their clients within federal government or a related field.
To ensure your success within this role, your experience will include the following:
Significant project management, consulting and business implementation working with federal government in a policy or transformation setting
Hands on application of relevant project management methodologies
Extensive experience in managing business transformation projects or programs in ambiguous and fast paced environments
Baseline security clearance or ability to obtain one is essential
We will provide the successful candidates with a range of expertise and tools to foster and develop their skills including:
Hands on practical opportunities to apply your leadership skills
Work alongside and be mentored by our partners
Take advantage of coaching opportunities
Share your successes while supporting and learning from your peers through our team leads and manager forum
Network with your peers and share ideas on leading successful teams in a collaborative and supportive environment
Working with us you will ideate, co-design and manage the delivery of government reform programs while leveraging your business acumen, analytical skills and stakeholder management skills.
At Accenture, we thrive to improve the way the world lives, works, plays, protects, and grows. We create high-performing and intelligent businesses, governments, and flourishing communities. Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity, starting with Accenture and delivering it for our clients. We do it using our unrivalled ability to deliver end-to-end services that transform, digitise, power, run and secure innovative solutions.
Our Commitment to You
- Company Culture – Work alongside a group of diverse people, in an inclusive environment, who share your passion about technology and making the world a better place in a truly human way.
- Gender Equality - We have set bold goals to achieve a gender-balanced workforce by 2025. This means a workforce that is equally 50% women and 50% men for those whose gender is binary.
- Flexible Working Environment – We provide several voluntary options including job-sharing opportunities, flexible time schedules, compressed work weeks, and extended weekends.
- 18-weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child, to all permanent full-time and part-time employees of all gender identities, with no waiting period to access.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan – You can own a piece of the company, while working towards its success.
- Career Development – From day one, Accenture will help you develop a structured career plan and provide you with the resources you need to achieve your best. You will have access to world class learning and leadership programs within Accenture and with our Learning Partners.
- Professional Societies Reimbursement - Accenture in an active member and sponsor of a number of industry professional organisations and supports its employees in their engagement with any professional societies.
- Local and International Career Opportunities – We are a global company, serving clients in more than 120 countries and we want to grow our talent by providing them with opportunities across the globe. We also have the Accenture Development Partnerships where our people can use their skills to address complex social, economic, and environmental issues in the developing world.
- Relaxation – In additional to your 4 weeks annual leave, you can participate in other leave programs such as the Purchase Leave Program and the Summer Leave Program because we know sometimes you just need that extra break.
…. and many more benefits! We are a Work180 endorsed employer and you can read about our benefits here: https://au.work180.co/employers/accenture/benefits
We are genuinely interested in making connections with super humans like you to help shape our clients business outcomes. We are interested beyond your resume. We are interested in your client centric mindset, your respect for individuals, your can-do attitude, your integrity, your stewardship.
If you are ready to take this career journey and maximising learning opportunities, then we want to hear from you! Apply today.
What we believe:
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process.
We encourage you to ask about our benefits during the interview process.
Please note you will need to be an Australian citizen to be considered for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.