- Reimagine what’s possible. Fast-track your future
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
Do you have your head in the Cloud? Good. At Accenture Cloud First, we’re looking for people who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative and optimistic people, whose heads are filled with the possibilities of Cloud technology, with the technical ability to make them happen.
Accenture is looking for high-caliber technologists who will:
- Plan and develop agile and cost effective, cloud-based technical architectures
- Oversee implementation of scalable, high performance hosting solutions, leveraging IaaS and PaaS, that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using cloud technologies.
- Plan legacy technology transformation and migration to drive business outcomes - including Compute, Storage, Networks.
The ideal candidate will have development experience in scoping, shaping, modeling Infrastructure Services architectures, across consulting, managed and outsourcing in customer-facing roles.
- Deep knowledge in Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Solution Development
- Working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Public Cloud.
- Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
- Cloud security Solution Development Experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Cloud Reference architecture understanding
- Knowledge in DevOps as a Service methodologies
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hold a relevant Defence Security Clearance (NV1 preferred) or be eligible for Security Clearance.
Excited about this opportunity, but not sure if you meet a 100% of the criteria? I would still love to hear from you!!! We have multiple opportunities at various seniority levels.
- Certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace™
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Flexible Work Arrangements - centred around Accenture’s Truly Human ethos and our commitment to supporting the health and wellbeing of our people.
We are proud to be in the top 3 of this year’s Diversity & Inclusion Index!
Interested in taking tertiary studies beneficial to work at Accenture? You are eligible for a study leave
- Accenture's endless Global Career progression and opportunities make it a hard place to leave!
- You’ll be working in a career progression focused environment.
- You’ll be encouraged to keep developing and growing.
- You'll get a variety and opportunities to cross skill.
- You’ll be empowered to work across technology you're passionate about.
- You’ll be with a company that understands that Mon- Fri 9-5 doesn’t work for everyone.
- You’ll be working with a pretty social bunch. 😊
Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.