This role will be responsible for ensuring delivery and adherence to Supplier Risk Management processes, standards, as per Third Party Management framework – Risk Management scope.
Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Have 3-6 years of hands-on project experience.
- Drive efficiency, effectiveness, and continuous improvement in all processes from supplier and engagement risk assessments, risk control actions, due diligence, contract risk assurance, [escalation management] and reporting, in order for our client to meet it’s Performance Targets
- Manage operational training and support to end users in Policy, Process and Systems (SAP Ariba)
- Manage BPO service team (3 persons offshore) ensuring service levels are met, and user satisfaction measured, and improvements promptly delivered
We are looking for someone who can champion the framework and can drive operational support, compliance and capability with:
- Effective leadership, operational management
- Curious, analytical and with the ability to provide insights into data and capability
- Capable of developing and promoting teamwork, being persuasive, approachable, and able to delegate effectively
- Process driven
- Strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.