Produce clean, standards based, modern code with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality software designs that are well-documented. Have an understanding of technology and frameworks used for capabilities. Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes. Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Build Key Relationships •Collaborate with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts to ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes •Interface with client technical leads and architects in support of integration design •Partner with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to the methodology and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Design •Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications •Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards •Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
- Implement and/or maintain •Create operational documentation for the application •Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production •Maintain applications according to SLAs •Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work
- Overall •Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex digital problems •Knowledgeable on Agile •At junior levels, the developer may work on small to midsize projects as an individual contributor or on large projects taking direction from a product engineer, technical architect or delivery leads.
- Project Design and Delivery •Provide advanced-level development, testing, debugging and documentation skills •Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews •Provide oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery of software projects •Assess remaining work effort for time to complete estimates •Participate in the software design, development and package implementation using standard platforms
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.