This role is to design technical integration architecture solutions and manage the development lifecycle to ensure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale. You'll be able to articulate design considerations, trade-offs, patterns, benefits and make recommendations for integration architecture projects.
Ideally you have a strong understanding and experience with the MuleSoft platform, MuleSoft on-premise, MuleSoft CloudHub and Hybrid deployment options
We also have other roles not so technology specific so make sure you APPLY NOW and we can discuss other opportunities in Integration Design.
· Collaborate with the functional team to determine how best to implement the integration solution (patterns, style, performance, scalability, maintainability, etc.)
· Be the key escalation point for technical integration issues
· Provide knowledge and guidance to the project team on Integration Patterns & MuleSoft best practices
· Own end to end integration solution landscape and designs on the project
· Manage technical remediation and change requests that impact Integration, providing impact assessments and options papers
· Preferred is one or more current MuleSoft Certifications are preferred (MuleSoft Certified Developer - MCD, MuleSoft Certified Architect - MCA)
· Ability to make strategic decisions about designing enterprise integration solutions with Anypoint Platform, taking into consideration platform strengths and weaknesses
· Extensive project experience, deep expertise in MuleSoft solutions and tools with real-world MuleSoft development experience who can develop complex projects on his/her own.
· Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors, DataWeave, RAML 1.0
· Knowledge of MuleSoft's three-layered approach to API-led connectivity (System, Process & Experience APIs)
· Knowledge of General integration patterns and how best they can be applied on the MuleSoft platform
· Knowledge of MuleSoft Technical Architecture platform patterns and best practices
· Knowledge of Modern day technologies enabling DevOps (CI & CD processes) with the MuleSoft platform
· Experience with Java and Kubernetes is highly desir
· Strong understanding of API Management concepts and capabilities (Security, Authentication, Policies, RESTful service design principles, Versioning, etc.)
You'll also have
· Project experience in both on-premise and CloudHub Mule deployment options
· Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
*Data Architecture Consultant*
Posted 2 days ago
*Tech Arch Delivery Specialist*
Posted 9 days ago
*Integration Solution Designer*
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.