Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com..
Exciting opportunity for a tech loving development professional to join a dynamic team. You will be working on industry trending technologies in a high performing agile and DevOps environment. You will be providing technical expertise and guidance on all phases from design to code to operations.
You will be working with solution architects and integration engineers to define and build optimum integration solutions.
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
- Design, develop and deploy codes in a given environment
- Manage a stack of applications on AWS on microservices, API, Jason format
- Develop new features and infrastructure in support of rapidly emerging business.
- Multi-tasking across application development and DevOps roles
- Perform functional application upgrades
- Proved record of acting as a team lead or tech lead of a medium to large (~10 FTEs) development team
Key Skills Required:
- At least 3 years plus backend development experience
- Experience with Nodejs backend is a must
- Experience with: Java, REST, Spring Core, Spring Boot, angular, React, JASON
- Experience in developing APIs and Microservices
- Broad knowledge and experience of system analysis, development, deployment and maintenance of large scale complex Integration solutions
- Delivery in an Agile Environment
- Familiarity with DevOps and Cloud tools, such as:
- Jenkins/CICD pipelines
- Understanding of containers - Docker or Kubernetes
- Orchestration tools - Kubernetes
- Knowledge or experience in AWS
- Understanding of load balancer
- Understanding of Agile
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.