Control Systems Engineer
·Flexible work arrangements to meet your needs
·Work with cutting-edge technologies.
·Be yourself at work
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at accenture.com
About Electro 80
Electro 80, part of Accenture, provides electrical and process control engineering, procurement, construction and management to the mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and manufacturing industries across Australia and overseas.
Electro 80 has a strong presence in Queensland, with other offices in WA and VIC. We have a strong commitment to our people. Electro 80 supports a healthy work life balance strategy with a culture of safety and engineering excellence.
As part of Accenture, Electro 80 is part of team of 517,000 people delivering the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Our engineers have the opportunity to travel both within and outside Australia in order to work on a diverse range of project activities.
Applications are sought for a Control Systems Engineer for a role based in our Perth office with occasional site work for project delivery as needed.
Why you should consider Electro 80 for your future career:
- For the successful candidate the position will offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team developing leading solutions in SCADA, MES, Safety, Process Control, Telemetry and Industrial IT.
- Our client portfolio offers our team a diverse and dynamic experience across many industries offering a diverse field of engineering experience.
- Electro 80 ethos is partnering, we partner with our clients, suppliers and staff to develop successful outcomes. You could also become part of the Electro 80 ethos.
- A culture where we encourage thought leadership, novel ideas are valued, and you can influence positive change.
- You will be reporting to and mentored by our experienced Brisbane Office Lead Engineer.
- An organisation where you can professionally develop with opportunities for career progression.
- Degree qualified engineer with at least 3 years’ experience, or equivalent
- Experience with a range of PLC/SCADA/RTU types and applications - (Allen Bradley / Schneider PLCs favourable)
- Ability to work as an integral team member
- Strong written communications skill
- Well developed interpersonal skills
Additional consideration shall be given to the following:
- Commissioning or practical site experience
- Offshore Works
- Gas Industry
- Communications networks
- Electrical design
What we believe:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
- Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.