Our Microsoft D365CE Architect role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, or Canberra.
Accenture provides services in:
Strategy & Consulting
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform businesses. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design fit for purpose, business value led, Microsoft Dynamics based business solutions
- Lead medium to large teams, work across the breadth of the AAPAC market to review and bring to life the Customer Experience and Transformation story for the client.
- Understand the complex CRM needs of customers across multiple verticals with a focus on Banking and Insurance. You will need to have had industry focus in at least one of the following – Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing
- A minimum of 10 years doing presales and Design-to-Deploy solutioning and delivery for medium-large enterprises with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM or equivalent CRM/ERP business applications
- Experience across functional aspects of Dynamics 365 online and on-premise version would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills as you will work with account teams to drive opportunity to closure.
- Good written and communication skills. Being a high energy individual with a good sense of humor is also advantageous, together with aptitude to problem solve and the ability to map customer business problems to pragmatic end-to-end technology solutions.
Benefits of working for Accenture:
- Holistic well-being program including health insurance
- Life & Salary Continuance Insurance
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Long & short-term career break opportunity
- Structured career development program
- Local and international career opportunities
For more information, please contact Melanie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note: we are only accepting applications from candidates with work rights in Australia
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Individual to have industry focus (FS/Manufacturing/Retail), but will work with S&C from other Industries to cover the breadth of the AAPAC market to review and bring to life the Customer Experience and Transformation story for the client. Needs to understand the complex CRM needs of customers across multiple verticals with a focus on Banking and Insurance Verticals. Have proven experience doing presales with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM or equivalent line of business application. Experience across functional aspects of Dynamics 365 online and on-premise version is advantageous. Being a high energy individual with a good sense of humor also advantageous. Candidates with aptitude to problem solve and ability to map customer business problems with end-to-end technology solutions and work with account team to drive opportunity to clos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.