Do you have your head in the Cloud?
- Reimagine what’s possible. Fast-track your future.
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
At Accenture Cloud First, we’re looking for inventive, imaginative and optimistic people, whose heads are filled with the possibilities of Cloud technology, with the technical ability to make them happen. People who want to fast-track their future and work on amazing projects with global impact.
The Oracle Database Administrator role includes responsibility for the installation, configuration, upgrading, administration, monitoring, maintenance, and security of databases within on premises and cloud architectures. As part of the Database Services Group, the role includes the development and design of Databases solutions, migration of databases to cloud environments, transforming workload and the opportunity to utilise cloud native database systems.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- 5+ years of Core DBA Skills including areas such as:
- Database Architecture Design and PL/SQL
- Database Installation, Configuration and Patching including RAC
- Backup and Recovery, DataPump and SQL*Loader
- Database Performance Tuning
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control & Cloud Control
- Oracle database experience in a cloud environment
- Data Replication, Database Security, Encryption, Compression and Data Masking/Redaction
- Oracle Engineering Systems (Exadata, Exalogic, SuperCluster, etc.)
- Migration and Consolidation planning and execution
- High Availability, MAA and DR: Real Application Clusters & Active Data Guard
- Problem diagnoses, Manageability and Operations
- Knowledge of other Database brands is a plus: SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase
- Very large databases and in-memory database solutions
- Oracle GoldenGate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.