Be commercially minded and to prioritise their time in the areas that will contribute to Cirrus revenues and long-term success Contribute significantly to revenues.
• Take ownership of each sales cycle, tracking and recording opportunities on salesforce
• Supporting others in the sales team with suggestions, ideas to help unlock future revenue for Cirrus
• Proactively make suggestions to improve our sales approach, processes and ways of working
• Be an ambassador for the business, both internally and externally, by:
o Promoting Cirrus positively to existing and prospective clients, contributing to our reputation
o Helping to build a positive culture through the internal engagement of colleagues with our plans and ambitions
o Developing and growing awareness of our brand through external networking
o Be an excellent role model, supporting others across the business to succeed
• Really understand their clients, be curious about their needs. Explore how Cirrus can support them to achieve their objectives. This doesn’t mean working alone: a key part of this role will involve partnering with Cirrus experts and colleagues, inviting them into your conversations and meetings
Education: Degree qualified
• Business development /Account management – you have spent at least 3-5 years working in a commercially driven environment. You can demonstrate that you have consistently met and exceeded targets
• Experience in selling B2B consultancy services, ideally within the HR, Talent or L&D space
• Interest in psychology related fields such as leadership development and/or talent assessment
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and competence in other applications within the Microsoft Office suite
• Experience of using Salesforce will be an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.