Are you ready to step up to The New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Accenture is looking for passionate AWS Cognitive Customer Experience Architects to join our AWS Practice. You will help drive innovation, build differentiated solutions, and define new customer experiences for our customers (and customers, customers). You’ll work with smart people across our industry specialist organisations, and technology groups to help our customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey.
Learn more about our AABG and AWS at Accenture here:
Key responsibilities may include:
- Lead customer discovery and design sessions using AWS Cognitive CX suite
- Design, Solution, and Implement AWS solutions focused on customer experience and customer engagement
- Develop PoCs, prototypes, demonstrations and assets
- Work with AWS business development, sales and architecture teams for campaigns, opportunities and solutions
- Work with Accenture’s global network to bring best practices and assets to the local market
- Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture/AWS
- A service designer with a developer background and the ability to learn quickly
- Proven record of using customer experience and engagement tools, preferably within the AWS and Amazon ecosystem – Connect, Pinpoint
- Proven experience with at least 2 AWS AI services (Amazon Comprehend, Lex, Rekognition, Polly, Textract, Translate, Transcribe), ideally in conjunction with customer experience and engagement
- Knowledge in legacy contact center’s and IVR’s, with associated business tooling
- You’ll have hands-on keyboard AWS implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services, with deeper capabilities and interests in specific services.
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code
- A mindset of automating everything, with experience demonstrating this.
- Public cloud automaton tooling and scripting experience – CFN, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and the like.
- Must have at least 1 AWS Associate or Professional Certification
The AWS Practice within is home to our deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of the cloud.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
More about Accenture:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in Australia must have work authorisation that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorisation in Australia and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.