Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement business process services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is seeking a Sourcing Execution Specialist to provide full, life cycle procurement support of business-driven projects for Fortune 500 companies. In this capacity, you will have frequent interaction with team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of improved pricing, quality, delivery, supplier performance and other aspects of total cost. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the sourcing process, including Negotiations and Contracting and expand supplier and customer management skills. You will master project management skills and deepen category-specific knowledge to bring added value to sourcing projects and advance career development. This role will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to deliver significant results.
- Help our customers address urgent and critical business initiatives and projects with strong project management and procurement support.
- Responsible for supporting stakeholders in defining requirements, compiling Scope, RFPs and negotiating purchases and contracts for consumables and services on behalf of Accenture customers.
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement projects conducted.
- Perform supplier research and identification, review accuracy of the scope to tender with stakeholder, prepare RFP, engage with tenderers
- Analyse proposal (commercial), liaise with end user(s) to obtain technical and risk evaluations, perform bid analysis and savings identification, coordinate award decision with stakeholder(s), create and submit business case for award approval
- Negotiate with shortlisted vendors to meet client expectations from commercial, technical and legal (departures) perspectives
- Draft contract, support implementation tasks when required.
- Show compliance to the sourcing process defined while offering creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in procurement or, strategic sourcing or, supply chain management or inventory management
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in contract drafting and/or exposure to technical Scope of Works
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in contracting/negotiation processes and best practices
- Previous experience in sourcing:
- Equipment (fixed plant or mobile), and/or
- Engineering services, and/or
- Construction services, and/or
- Building maintenance, refurbishment, and/or
- Industrial consumables (e.g: MRO, conveyor belts, pumps, industrial gases…)
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project cycles
- Good communication, including some level of technical terminology/ vocabulary specific to the categories to source/procure
- Excellent organization/time management and process compliance
- Proficiency with Excel
- Contract drafting experience
- Attention to details
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills
- Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Knowledge of procurement operations, inventory/ warehousing
- Experience working directly with key stakeholders in business units
- Agile and interested in digital and automation of processes
- This position may require some travel within Australia (i.e.: one to two trip per month, with one or 2 overnight stay)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.