About Accenture Intelligent Supply Chain and Operations
At Accenture, we harness real-time data flows from multiple sources. To predict what will happen—and when. Overcoming uncertainty through human ingenuity and autonomous machines working in harmony. Everything and everyone connected all the time. We’re supporting the world’s leading companies to speed change and to do this, we’ve evolved and converged. Orchestrating our services, industry, and ecosystem partners into a cohesive whole and to create a powerful end-to-end service that accelerates time to value for our clients. The Accenture Supply Chain & Operations team are continuously rebuilding supply chains for today’s demands and tomorrow’s opportunities. We take control of complexity and to make a positive impact on businesses, customers, society, and the planet. This is Accenture’s Intelligent Supply Chain. More information available in this link
How you will contribute as a Procurement Management Consultant:
- Designing, and delivering new supply chain procurement services across all channels of purchasing
- Designing, delivering and maintaining consistent sourcing strategies, practices and processes across multiple business segments
- Optimizing, evaluating, and enhancing clients’ operations in local spend while researching and sourcing for developments in global spend
- Performing cost analysis, benchmarking and reporting key metrics that will assist clients reduce their overall expenses
- Monitor and ensuring agreements up-to-date by taking appropriate actions against suppliers not adhering to contractual terms and conditions
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Knowledge or prior business consulting / management consulting experience, either within a consulting firm or in house
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze business case equipped with critical thinking skills in solving real life problems
- Experience in developing and maintaining senior management and supplier relationships
- Good working knowledge of procurement activities including strategy development, strategic sourcing and savings delivery
- Passion and sound working knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations work
Our Commitment to You
- Company Culture – Work alongside a group of diverse people, in an inclusive environment, who share your passion about technology and making the world a better place in a truly human way.
- Gender Equality - We have set bold goals to achieve a gender-balanced workforce by 2025. This means a workforce that is equally 50% women and 50% men for those whose gender is binary.
- Flexible Working Environment – We provide several voluntary options including job-sharing opportunities, flexible time schedules, compressed work weeks, and extended weekends.
- 18-weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child, to all permanent full-time and part-time employees of all gender identities, with no waiting period to access.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan – You can own a piece of the company, while working towards its success.
- Career Development – From day one, Accenture will help you develop a structured career plan and provide you with the resources you need to achieve your best. You will have access to world class learning and leadership programs within Accenture and with our Learning Partners.
- Professional Societies Reimbursement - Accenture in an active member and sponsor of a number of industry professional organisations and supports its employees in their engagement with any professional societies.
- Local and International Career Opportunities – We are a global company, serving clients in more than 120 countries and we want to grow our talent by providing them with opportunities across the globe. We also have the Accenture Development Partnerships where our people can use their skills to address complex social, economic, and environmental issues in the developing world.
- Relaxation – In additional to your 4 weeks annual leave, you can participate in other leave programs such as the Purchase Leave Program and the Summer Leave Program because we know sometimes you just need that extra break.
…. and many more benefits! We are a Work180 endorsed employer and you can read about our benefits here: https://au.work180.co/employers/accenture/benefits
We encourage you to ask about our benefits during the interview process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Talent and New Skilling Management Consultants
Posted 3 days ago
Management Consulting Manager - Supply Chain Procurement (Melbourne)
Posted 4 days ago
Workforce Experience and Change Management Consultants
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.