Do you have your head in the Cloud?
- Reimagine what’s possible. Fast-track your future.
- Work and learn from the best people every day
- Be yourself at work
At Accenture Cloud First, we’re looking for people who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative and optimistic people, whose heads are filled with the possibilities of Cloud technology, with the technical ability to make them happen. People who don’t want to even think about settling for an ordinary Cloud career. People who want to fast-track their future and work on cutting-edge Digital Workplace Transformation projects with global impact.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who really wants to make a difference and be part of a rewarding, engaging and collaborative environment.
You need to be ready to join our supportive, inspirational and trustworthy Olikka Business Group within Accenture and get excited about being involved in all things cloud and infrastructure.
We are looking for people with passion for technology and we would like to take you on your personal cloud journey whatever it may look like.
Hands-on across a broad range of Cloud services (specifically Microsoft Azure)
- Azure – Infrastructure design, build and migration experience
- DevOps Framework and Deployment
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage and Database)
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience OR desire to get into Consulting
The tech stack you would ideally cover:
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS, Security, Policy, IaC, M365 Security)
- Azure Active Directory (Identity, Security, SSO/SCIM,)
- Infrastructure-as-Code (Azure DevOps, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- PowerShell Scripting
Accenture's endless Global Career progression and opportunities make it a hard place to leave!
- You’ll be working in a career progression focused environment.
- You’ll be encouraged to keep developing and growing.
- You'll get a variety and opportunities to cross skill.
- You’ll be empowered to work across technology you're passionate about.
- You’ll be with a company that understands that Mon- Fri 9-5 doesn’t work for everyone.
- You’ll be working with a pretty social bunch. 😊
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.