Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 540,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised Salesforce solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process. Candidates can be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Configuration of objects automation flows sharing settings permission sets and other security related configuration components
- Design and development of custom code that includes APEX Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Integration development covering APEX Platform Events and Outbound Messages
- Experience on solution design and decisions examine and translate business requirements in to customised solutions using the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code reviews to ensure the same.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Maintain effective client relationships, delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements and performance goals.
- Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Participate in ‘Go-Live’ support and testing activities
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Lightning Components
- Experience with customisation on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Aura and Lightning Web Component development, Apex development, and usage of declarative platform tools.
- Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
At Accenture, our vision is to create a supportive culture that balances the flexibility needs of the business and our people, enabling us to maximise overall performance
1. Bachelor degree
2. Salesforce development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.