Consider joining a consultancy well known not only for our delivery but also for how we care for our people? Recently, we were awarded the Best Team culture in ICT in NZ. It's official - we're the best IT place to work!!
Are you a Solution Architect, with pre-sales experience, looking to move into a Lead Architect role? With 50% presales/50% delivery - this hybrid position brings with it end to-end accountability across pre-sales through to final delivery. You will own pre-sales activities, and have responsibility for RFI’s and RFPs, working closely with Sales to capture requirements; technical teams to understand landscape considerations; and functional teams to qualify options. You will own the process throughout, having the responsibility for presenting the overall architecture solution and then delivering it. (This is NOT a Project Management role)
We offer the opportunity to work on large S/4 projects across diverse industries in Australia and New Zealand. You will get exposure to the latest SAP products as well as access to a pool of consultants who have done more S/4 projects in ANZ then any other consulting company.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ SAP experience in the areas outlined below, a broad understanding across ALL SAP areas and a strong background in consulting.
- Expert at preparing and delivering solution demos & associated presentations
- Minimum 5+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of consulting experience
- Have business process knowledge across either SCM or Finance
- High level knowledge of several modules as well as deep knowledge and implementation experience in: Finance, BPC , or Sales & Distribution, Materials Management, Warehouse Management, Production Planning
- Road-mapping experience
- Solution governance
- Experienced at leading customer engagements from an architectural perspective, guiding the customer and Zag team to deliver great outcomes
- S/4 HANA experience essential
- Leading design discussions, defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
Looking for someone who has been a SAP Solution Architect and who is now
operating at a more strategic/pre-sales capacity.
*At this time we are only able to consider applicants with legal rights to work in AU or NZ
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.