We are the Accenture AWS Business Group. We are a part of our rapidly growing Cloud First team harnessing the full power of the Cloud to create new and extraordinary value for the world’s leading organizations. From migration to management to cloud innovation, we deliver a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities spanning applications, data, edge, network, and infrastructure to help companies shape, move and operate their business in the cloud.
We are a team of professionals who deliver more than just technology. We help clients solve real business problems, benefit society, and make good on the promise of technology, data, and artificial intelligence.
If hearing that compels you to engage with senior business and technical leaders to help them achieve their organisation’s strategic mission, as well as lead a team of account managers, then this is the role for you.
Joining Accenture as a Sales Manager for the AWS Cloud First Team gives you the opportunity to:
· Work for the leader in consultancy, lead engagement with commercial customers for all AWS Cloud products
· Collaborate with customers, partners and colleagues to build migration plans and supporting business cases to help accelerate our customers’ journey to the Cloud; and
· Demonstrate the value of moving to AWS to ensure positive outcomes for the Accenture customers.
This person should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions while working cross-organisationally to build consensus.
- Experience in customer-facing roles leading transformation programs or extensive customer engagements.
- Experience working directly with public sector or commercial organisations.
- Ability to influence and enable internal and external stakeholders.
- Complex opportunity and project coordination skills with the ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of an organisation.
- Develop and execute against a global sales plan.
- Strong leadership skills.
- 5 years of technology-related sales experience.
- 5 years of sales management experience.
- Direct field & management experience in working with commercial accounts.
- Extensive customer network.
More about Accenture:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.