Your career with Accenture Technology
- Interesting projects and new technologies
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
We are seeking experienced developers to join our team in the development of a new analysis platform. You will have the opportunity to work across a number of technologies and your exact responsibilities will be determined based on your previous experience.
- Due to the security clearance requirements of this role, applicant must be an Australian citizen with a Top Secret Positive Vetting clearance to be eligible to apply for this role (also holding an ASD Psych Assessment is preferred)
- Must be able to work in Canberra
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- Experience in constructing JSON data streams and/or schemas for handling data
- DevOps tools (Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker)
- Elastic Search (v5 or higher)
- MongoDB or other NoSQL-like databases
- Apache HTTP Server and proxy config
- Review the detailed design of application and technology architecture components and classes.
- Develop scripts to create/load common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Create automated unit test scripts and use them as part of a continuous integration development process.
- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards.
- Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Inform the technology architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technology architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help organisations across every industry imaginable improve the way they work. Join us and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.