Here at Accenture we are looking for Cloudheads. People who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative and optimistic people whose heads are filled with the possibilities that Cloud technology can unleash.
We are looking for a strong developers with good hands-on experience in Big Data technologies and who has worked end-to-end in application development.
As a Big Data Engineer you will design and develop robust and scalable analytics processing applications and will implement data integration pipelines that operate with maximum throughput and minimum latency.
This is a fantastic role where you can bring your knowledge of solving big data analytics use cases and frameworks for managing high volume data processing and analytics.
Ideally the you will be responsible for:
• understanding the data patterns and solving the analytics use case
• converting the solution to Spark and other big data tools-based implementation
• building data pipelines and ETL using heterogeneous sources to Hadoop using Kafka, Airflow, Sqoop, Spark Streaming etc
• tuning performance optimization of Spark data pipelines
• managing the data pipelines and delivering enhancements to solve technical issues
• automation of day-to-day tasks
• providing technical support and guidance to business users
You will have:
• 3+ years of experience working in Hadoop Ecosystem and big data technologies with 5-8 years of software development experience
• reading and writing Spark transformation jobs using Java, Scala (Preferably in Java)
• experience with Hadoop, Spark
• good knowledge of the core AWS services (S3, IAM, EC2, ELB, CloudFormation)
• good understanding of Linux and networking concepts
• good understanding of data architecture principles, including data access patterns and data modelling
Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference where you will be helping translate data to insights that enable the businesses to make key decisions you can set yourself apart by:
• Demonstrating your learning abilities and passion to continue to learn and grow – we believe in #LetThereBeChange and look to you to be on that journey
• Possessing the ability to problem solve and network to discover the right solutions in creative ways
• Having experience working on multi-discipline software projects & ideally large-scale
• Delivering robust, automated data solutions at scale
• Experience in complex data engineering projects / engagements
• Reimagine what’s possible. Fast-track your future.
• Work and learn from the best people everyday
• Be yourself at work
Apply now to register your interest and have a confidential chat about your current situation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
*Accenture interactive Analytics Specialist*
Analytics and Insights
Posted 14 days ago
Data Development Engineer - Java
Analytics and Insights
Posted 19 days ago
Analytics and Insights
Posted 24 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.