As Salesforce's #1 global partner, the Accenture Salesforce Business Group (SFBG) is the trusted leader in designing, implementing and driving transformational experiences using Salesforce solutions. We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 540,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Solutions Designer to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. The designer should be able to solution for the design and handover to the wider team to help design and build the solution.
- Work with the BA to Develop the solution,
- Design & be able to present the solution & design to senior IT & Business Stakeholders
- Work closely with the offshore team for the development activities
- Support during UAT
- Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Platform Development
- Solution Design & Architecture
- Exposure to CloudSense & Zuora (nice to have)
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service/Community Cloud) is highly preferred
- Experience with Solution Design
- Experience working with offshore team, transitioning the solution to team to do development
- Range of project experience in a hands-on technical position
- Experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
At Accenture, our vision is to create a supportive culture that balances the flexibility needs of the business and our people, enabling us to maximise overall performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.