- Support in defining requirements (service levels, scope of work, volume forecasts etc.), opportunity definition and sourcing strategy
- Analysis of spend details, supplier base, supply patterns and development of baselines to enable accurate savings calculations
- Communicate frequently and professionally with stakeholders regarding project status, which may also include preparing presentations
- Involvement in RFx processes which may include development of requirements, drafting of tender documents, engagement with third-party suppliers, analysis of proposals and development of business cases
- Involvement with project management which may include development of project plans and tracking of activities and milestones
- Bachelor’s degree – commerce, law, finance or other related field
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, supply chain management or inventory management
- Understanding of technology environments ie. infrastructure platforms, software, cloud, cybersecurity etc.
- Previous experience in or exposure to:
- Technology sourcing
- Contract drafting and negotiations
- Supplier relationship management
- Procurement operations
- Project management
- Financial management
- Experience in the consulting industry a plus.
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to work on multiple types of projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Understanding of technology terminology
- Understanding of contracts and the contracting process
- Data analysis skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.