We are the Accenture AWS Business Group. We are a part of our rapidly growing Cloud First team harnessing the full power of the Cloud to create new and extraordinary value for the world’s leading organizations. From migration to management to cloud innovation, we deliver a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities spanning applications, data, edge, network, and infrastructure to help companies shape, move and operate their business in the cloud.
We are a team of professionals who deliver more than just technology. We help clients solve real business problems, benefit society, and make good on the promise of technology, data, and artificial intelligence.
The role of Technical Architect is responsible for the design, implementation and integrity of all complex customer solutions delivered by Accenture.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a combination of deep-level technical understanding in AWS aligned with the consultancy skills required to influence customers and lead delivery teams.
The primary work location will be in Canberra but would consider other locations as well.
This role would report to the Sales Director, Accenture AWS Business Group.
Here’s what you need:
- Experience in assisting in the pre-sales process to ensure designs fulfill both customer requirements and operational efficiency goals
- Being able to work with project teams as a Technical Lead on solution design, deployment, and support transition
- Hands-on configuration of complex and custom components
- Being a technical authority for larger customers after going live
- Consulting with new and existing customers to deliver value-added professional services such as capacity planning, security audits, performance optimisation, customer premise deployments and migrations
- Creating technical documentation for internal and external use
- Employing soft skills to assist in creating a positive experience for the customer
- Ensuring time spent on customer engagements are in line with the services sold, highlighting any misalignments to the management team
- Will have 8-10+ years of experience in general technology and 4 years+ designing & building solutions on AWS
Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
- At least one AWS Professional certification
What’s in it for you:
From Data and Security Architects and Engineers to Software Developers, you’ll team with the best in the industry, harnessing agile methodologies across the full technology stack to drive 360° value. Work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices.
Invest in your learning and growth. Stay relevant and build the knowledge and skills you need to be at the forefront of today’s fast-changing technology environment. Continually learn and grow with our world-class training and certifications. We are building the cloud talent of the future with deep engineering specialization across many disciplines. Accenture boasts more than 71,000 cloud certifications and invests $850+ million per year in training.
More about Accenture:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.