• Adelaide or Canberra
• Australian Citizenship a must & NV1 Clearance a bonus!
• ASAP start
• Interviewing now
Are you looking for your next challenge? You can choose to join us in our Adelaide or Canberra Hub & be part of our growing team of specialists in modern engineering, delivering engineering excellence to the region through Scrum-driven, cross-functional teams!
As a Data Architect / Modeller, you will be joining our team delivering a transformative cloud-hosted data platform. You will have excellent experience and a proven track record architecting enterprise-level data platforms. You will manage your own and your team’s performance to deliver high quality, highly performant solutions to our customer.
Your key deliverables will include:
• Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions
• Data modelling and data architecture design.
• ETL, data integration and data migration design.
• Master data management system and process design and implementation.
• Data quality system and process design.
• Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
• Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
• Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
• Liaise with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc
What you need:
You will have
• 5 years of consulting or client service delivery experience on Azure
• 8+ years experience in big data, database and data warehouse architecture and delivery
• Professional experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
• Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services:, Serverless Architecture, Azure Storage, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service, HDInsight, Databricks Azure Data Catalog, Cosmo Db, ML Studio, AI/ML, Azure Functions, ARM Templates, Azure DevOps, CI/CD etc.
• Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, etc.
• Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Attunity, GoldenGate, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, etc.
• Familiarity with Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, AutoScaling is a plus
• AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
• AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
• DP-200 Implementing an Azure Data Solution
• DP-201 Designing an Azure Data Solution
• DevOps on an Azure platform
• Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on Azure
• Strong in Power BI, Java, C##, Spark, PySpark, Unix shell/Perl scripting
• Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage, Data Catalog etc.
• Multi-cloud experience a plus - Azure, AWS, Google
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
Accenture is a leading global professional services company. At Accenture, we strive to take care of our total selves— body, mind, heart and soul—so we can be our best, professionally and personally.
Apply now to register your interest for this role to learn more and have a confidential chat about your current situation and career goals.
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
• Australian Citizenship is mandatory to comply with security clearance requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Posted 5 days ago
*Integration Architect / Senior Manager*
Posted 13 days ago
*Informatica - ETL - Ab Initio Solution Designer / Architect*
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.