Excellent opportunity to join us in our Adelaide Hub where you will be apart of our melting pot of specialists in modern engineering, delivering engineering excellence to the region through Scrum-driven, cross-functional teams. We deliver rapid and frequent value to our clients through Agile practices and ways of working.
This role is open to both Adelaide and Canberra locations.
About the role
You will work with latest technologies in the cloud, enable container deployments, build easy API development experience in Azure backed by containers, virtual machines, Azure Functions or the backend of customers' choice.
As a Data / API Developer you will be capable of working on highly scalable service infrastructure and will be able to contribute to a variety of service features including our proxy engine, management APIs, data analytics, and deployment infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include the
• Design and development of large scale distributed software services and solutions in collaboration with teammates.
• Design services with a strong focus on high availability and scalability, robustness, and observability.
• Build software prototypes and conduct experiments to evaluate alternative architectures.
• Stay educated on existing and state of the art technologies, and do proof-of-concepts to evaluate technology fits for customer needs
• Current or previous experience in data engineering and / or 5+ years of software development and design experience
• Strong C#/C++/Java or any other OOP skills with a good knowledge of Data • Structures/Algorithms.
• Experience with large scale distributed systems and multithreading
• Strong problem-solving skills and passion to solve hard problems as part of a team
• Experience with Azure service infrastructure and web security protocols highly desired.
• Experience with other cloud platforms and open source projects are a plus.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company. At Accenture, we strive to take care of our total selves— body, mind, heart and soul—so we can be our best, professionally and personally.
Apply now to register your interest for this role to learn more and have a confidential chat about your current situation and career goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Australian Citizenship is mandatory for these roles to comply with security clearance requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.