Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
- Central point of content for Territory (market, region or both, as applicable)
- Lead territory contributions to co-creation with Brand Platform
- Coordinate Client business reviews
- Client stakeholder management and satisfaction (covering market, region or both, applicable)
- Coordinate with local agency partners e.g. media
- Champion process adoption and market onboarding to new ways of working
- Manage ongoing account oversight with routine cadence of communications and meetings
- Share best practice and insights across Territories
- Local team management and satisfaction
- Manage capacity planning quarterly, based on campaign needs of market
- Orchestrate client brief to cross-channel digital campaign plan, based on local audience insights
- Help to identify relevant global content assets for local adaptation, coordinating localization activities to drive highly effective campaigns
- Collate localization production brief in SynOps workflow tool, fit-for-purpose for swift production by Accenture Global Operations Hub (Mumbai) or local suppliers, spanning web, CRM, social, AV and key digital formats
- Collaborate with analytics specialists on optimisations, key learnings and best practice based on campaign data
- Organise performance sessions with global, regional and local stakeholders to improve local planning and content results
- Based on Global priorities and local client plans, manage annual brand plan with quarterly campaign laydown
- 4-5 years experience, with preference for background in luxury in automative sector
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing activities and key channels, including social media, CRM and analytics
- Ability to provide recommendations to client on campaign planning, performance optimisation and process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to, appropriately challenge clients and collaborate with teams across borders and time zones
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Functional business language for market serviced, and English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.