Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at accenture.com.
About the role:
As a hands-on DevOps Engineer (IaC) , your role will involve utilizing industry-standard patterns, tools, and software to enhance Engineering tools, systems, and data security. Your ability to articulate technical concepts and automated provisioning skills, particularly on Cloud Platform services including VMware, will be instrumental in this role. Armed with certifications from major cloud providers, you will utilize your deep experience with IaC tools like Terraform, Packer, and Ansible Tower to build automation for optimizing resource usage and integrating infrastructure security scanning. In addition, your proficiency in at least one scripting language will come into play as you contribute to the creation and maintenance of core Infrastructure metrics dashboards. As an integral member of our team, you'll work with a Scaled Agile delivery methodology, employing your expertise in building consistent standards and code patterns across the organization. Familiarity with IaC for CI/CD for Mainframes, understanding of ISM controls, and experience with the Enterprise Kubernetes Container Platform or V Realize Automation will be advantageous.
• Expertise on implementing ISM controls (and other security requirements) for DevOps CI/CD and Infra-as-code automation tools and pipelines.
• Assist the application teams with SME guidance on application security, security reporting, false positive analysis.
• Work with the project team to map security controls to design, build and test cases.
• Review configuration to confirm alignment with ISM and other security requirements.
• IaC for CI/CD for Mainframes is preferred, however not mandatory.
• Understanding of ISM controls and essential eight.
• Ability to quickly develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
• Australian Citizen with Baseline or NV1 clearance. Prior experience with Australian Federal organizations is preferred.
• Experience with Enterprise Kubernetes Container Platform is preferred, however not mandatory.
• VMware vRealize Automation
Visa type: ONLY CITIZENS
Clearance: Baseline or above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.