Here at Accenture we are building our Integration Architecture practice and we are looking for Solutions Architects with a good background in the banking sector and financial services.
- Be responsible for the solution design and architecture of the digital project streams
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions, performing detailed technical assessments and advising the business on integration and technical fit into existing architecture landscape
- Interact with delivery teams to validate and construct solutions designs across the enterprise systems
- Participate in delivery projects to perform compliance checks and ensure product quality and alignment with IT principles
- Partner with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technology solutions & strategic direction
- Present and evaluate high level project architecture & artefacts at a technology governance forum to ensure architectural and strategic fit
- Participate in and run design authority sessions evaluating proposed designs against established standards and architecture framework and principles.
- Work closely and collaborate with other Solution Architects, Digital Teams and Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers.
This role is suited to a Digital Solutions Architect with banking knowledge who wants to take the next step in their career.
Successful candidates will display:
- Extensive working knowledge in a technology related environment such as a Integration Solution Architect, Solution Architect, Functional Consultant, Developer or equivalent role.
- Experience in the application of technology to business processes within the Banking industry
- Demonstrated implementations of cloud solutions – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS with hands on experience with Azure
- High level experience designing, integrating, and managing complex solutions (multi-platform, multi-technology, 3rd parties).
- Previously having worked on integration technologies and a good understanding of API design patterns and frameworks, micro services, API gateways, API security etc.
- Experience in software development and coding
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical and functional experience in Digital, Data, Marketing, CRM, Adobe, mobile and Omni channel solutions.
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles.
- Willingness to work on both high level conceptual and detailed design levels
- Flexible in project and tasks assignments as priorities and demand situation may change
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Mobile Solution Architect - Senior Manager
Posted 8 days ago
HR BPO Solution Architect
Posted 16 days ago
Solution Architect (Finance & Accounting)
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.