Building a better future starts here
Learn how to bring your skills, talent and best self to help clients solve their most challenging business problems while transforming our communities for the better. Using the latest and greatest tech, you can harness the power of change to create a brighter future for yourself and others.
Join us and let’s create something extraordinary.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations. We embrace the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on our clients and more than 40 industries globally.
We work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands and the latest technologies to build a better future for all.
Our internship roles
Kick-starting your career is a big step, so we designed our internship program to help you find your footing in the world of work and gain valuable experience that can also boost your studies. Through our internship program, you’ll see what it’s like to work at the heart of change while you’re still at uni.
As an intern, you may have the opportunity to;
- Learn how to analyse an organisation, design its processes and systems, and assess its business model and how it integrates technology.
- Help evaluate a company’s current state and problem, identify customer requirements and define the business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesise information needed to develop a strategy.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create effective, multi-disciplinary solution
Through our six-month internship program our aim is for you to;
- Develop new skills you can apply at work and beyond.
- Gain valuable work experience that will enrich your studies.
- Apply your existing skills and talent to solve real-world business problems.
- Forge lasting connections with local and global peers to build your support network.
- Access our world-class training and development programs to help you grow professionally and personally.
- Have a dedicated supervisor and work buddy to coach you along the way.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to reshape the way we work and develop solutions.
Our internships opportunities will mainly sit within Accenture Technology and Accenture Interactive so a STEM or Design background is preferable.
If you meet the criteria below, send us your application from 12 to 18 April.
- A penultimate or final year student
- A passionate problem solver and change maker
- An effective communicator with leadership potential
- Has a passion for technology
- A collaborative team player
- A self-starter who thrives in a high-intensity environment
- Available to work full time for six months
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Australia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.