Analyst Role: Two-year Max Term Agreement
Do you have a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) degree and a passion for using cutting-edge technologies to make a difference? Join our team and help us create solutions that improve the way we work and live.
We are hiring Analysts to join our Canberra and Melbourne team, starting mid-2021 on a two-year max term agreement.
Kick-start your career at Accenture
We deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day. We do this by helping some of Australia’s leading companies and global brands transform the way they work, deliver products and services, and create customer experiences across more than 40 industries.
Through our Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services, we embrace the power of change to create extraordinary value and shared success for our clients, people and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com to learn more.
Explore our Analyst roles
To help build your dream career, you’ll have opportunities to work on inspiring projects and enjoy a unique career experience and the flexibility you need to thrive.
As part of a global company, you will help organisations solve problems using the latest technologies. Locally, you will get to work with some of Australia’s renowned government agencies and on projects where you will make a difference.
At Accenture, you’ll get to experience:
- Meaningful work where you’ll make a positive global and local impact.
- An inspiring, collaborative, inclusive and diverse work culture.
- Training and career development with industry leaders.
- The latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate.
- One day volunteering opportunity to give back to the communities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Generous leave policies, including 18 months parental leave, purchased leave and study leave.
- Exciting work perks.
Don't miss out, apply now to kick start your career!
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
What are we looking for?
- Australian citizenship (required due to the nature of the clients we work with in Melbourne and Canberra)
- Available to start as early as June 2021
- Less then 1.5 years relevant experience
- A science, technology, engineering, maths (STEM) degree or Advanced Diploma
- A passion for technology
- A team-orientated mindset
- An ability to adapt and learn in a continuously changing environment
- An eagerness to learn new things and solve technology problems
- Good communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.