Orientation and Integration Lead Learning Development Senior Analyst/Specialist – is responsible for the content development, co-ordination and facilitation of onboarding and integration activities across Australia and New Zealand.
- Enhance the end-to-end onboarding and integration experience for all permanent employees, contractors, interns and international transfers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Collaborate with the Global Orientation Team, to rollout and deliver global orientation program and initiatives for all levels, including managing director.
- Collaborate across ANZ Recruiting, Learning and Talent Development, and HR to align onboarding with local objectives.
- Participate in Project Starling, to share knowledge to develop onboarding programs/processes in Workday.
- Develop and streamline processes for local and offshore support teams to ensure a positive onboarding experience for all new joiners.
- Drive continuous improvement for all orientation and integration programs, supporting the changing needs of the business and new joiners
- Co-ordinate and facilitate new joiner orientation and integration programs.
- Establish & maintain relationships with faculty to ensure overall high-quality training delivery.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of orientation and integration programs.
- Engage with external vendors to support orientation and integration initiatives.
- Anticipate challenges and adapt programs or approach as necessary to maintain an excellent onboarding experienced for all new joiners.
- Reports to ANZ Orientation & Integration Lead within the ANZ Recruiting Team
- Works closely with the Learning & Talent Development Team and Leadership to support overall learning strategy, sharing knowledge and best practices.
- External Relationships - service providers as appropriate
- Supported by Accenture Learning (Manila) and HRSS (Dalian)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Education: Certificate IV in Training and Assessment beneficial but not essential
- Workday HCM experience beneficial but not essential
- Work Experience: Relevant experience in Learning & Development /Training & Facilitation / Change Management
- Excellent Facilitation skills, virtually and in person, and confident public speaker
- Very good program management skills
- Very good time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding and confident use of technology tools (e.g. laptops, virtual platforms, data shows, etc) and proficiency with MS Office suite of products – specifically TEAMS, PowerPoint & AltspaceVR
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the company’s business objectives and organisational structure
- Good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
- Good professional development and training delivery and implementation skills
- Intermediate understanding of company policies, processes and procedures
- Understanding of HR and recruiting/sourcing processes, organisation and tools
- Understanding of the external marketplace/trends
- Event Management experienced helpful
- Negotiation skills, ability to address and resolve challenges.
Ability to meet travel requirements as needed
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.