The Security Lead / Assurance SME will have demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of key security process and controls required for large transformational IT program.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge in security solution and technical design in one or more domains such as:
- Cloud Security (include containerised/micro-services platform);
- Identity and Access Management;
- Application Security
- Security Risk and Compliance such as PSPF/ISM;
- Security Program Delivery
- Driving, supervising and reviewing security technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Identifying opportunities for security technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
- Developing a high-level security architecture/design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Reviewing and supervising security design components
- Developing security design and transition approaches
- Driving and supervising security technology build, test and deployment activities
- Managing security related projects
Neeraja Sanem is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.