Guidewire DataHub Technical Lead
Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
- Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals.
- Drive key Guidewire solutioning workshops with the client with a focus on the DataHub module
- Perform top down and bottom up impact analysis based on business requirements for DataHub (including Workflows, Data Model, Rules, PCFs validation, coding).
- Prepare design documents based on the requirement study which include High Level Design, Low Level Design Document, and imparting technical and business knowledge to the team.
- Understand technical and functional specifications document as received from the client and actively participate in calls to understand the requirements.
- Very Strong working experience on BusinessObjects, Business Intelligence BI, Business Intelligence Data Management and RDBMS
- Sound working experience on Oracle Retail Data Warehouse, SAP BODS, Cognos, SSIS, Informatica, power BI
- Have a good understanding of UML diagrams Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams
- Profound understanding of the Guidewire Data model and GOSU language
- A minimum of 2 years experience of Guidewire Data Hub Development
- 4+ years hands-on experience of in SSIS Technology
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages, and ability to do or support Data Migration from different sources to SQL Server and basic PowerShell scripts.
- Strong T-SQL Programming experience with ability to produce production-quality code complete with internal documentation.
- Support and run existing processes developed in SQL SSIS and Jenkins frameworks
- Ability to quickly analyze existing T-SQL code and make improvements to enhance performance of queries, transactions, exception handling and take advantage of new SQL features, close security gaps, and increase robustness and maintainability of the code.
- Good understanding of SQL Server database design concepts and ability to understand the underlying data model, to develop optimized code.
- Guidewire certified is recommended
- Proven experience in Agile Delivery frameworks
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Profound (2+ years) experience in the Australian P&C Insurance industry.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.