Come work with Accenture, one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services. Here, you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. From the development of IT strategy to the optimization, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success.
6-12 years of Experience working with pure data processing and big data technologies:
- Very good understanding of Big Data & Analytics landscape with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in building end to end architecture using distributed and Big Data ecosystem components
- Strong knowledge and experience in architecting Lambda Data Processing
- Strong experience in Data Modeling skills - Data Vault/ Dimensional modelling.
- Very good experience in delivering the scalable data and AI/ML architecture by understanding client requirements
- Very good exposure on open source technologies related to big data and data on cloud.
- Strong Object-Oriented or functional programming experience
- Very good experience in designing event driven architecture
- Strong Knowledge of RDBMS, SMP, MPP and NoSQL
- Strong Knowledge of distributed systems, data integration and streaming processing
- Very good knowledge of metadata, data catalog and MDM
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Strong customer facing experience to lead the architecture discussions with technical and business teams
- Ability to support business development activities to articulate Accenture's Data capabilities and help shape and communicate proposed solutions to client executives and architects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sonali Arora is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA NY - New York
Marketing Services Campaign Senior Manager
Commercial Growth Executive - Insights & Analytics
Federal - Business Process Improvement Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.