Here’s what you need:
- 4+ years of experience with ServiceNow Implementations with a track record of successful ServiceNow deployments as lead.
- 4+ years of experience on the ServiceNow platform with expert knowledge around IT Workflows, Customer Workflow and Business Workflows.
- 4+ years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog.
What type of approach/mindset do you bring?
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Engage with client leaders and architects to position ServiceNow as a digital transformation platform integrated with core systems.
- Supporting the client teams in defining solutions, scoping and translating the client’s vision into estimates and deliverables.
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components.
Bonus points if you have:
- ITIL certification
- ATP Trainer Certified
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Content Management System / Portal Development
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management a Plus
Minimum of ServiceNow Certifications.
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified.
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified.
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certified.
- ServiceNow certification in a specialized module (e.g HR, Discovery, Security incident, CSM etc)
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences.
- Business Process Management/Automation.
- Advanced Integration experience.
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs.
- Advanced Application Experience: Orchestration, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, PPM Suite.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.