Manager – Finance Consulting – Enterprise Performance & Analytics
- Partner with the CFO to create new forms of value
- Work with innovative teams and latest technologies
- We’re changing the world fast, come with us
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
Combining deep industry and functional experience and digital technology leadership, we help Chief Financial Officers broaden their impact and financial capabilities across their enterprise.
We leverage leading edge Digital Finance operating models, processes and tools to transform their Finance functions. This may include designing and implementing innovative new capabilities, identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce the overall cost base and increase process efficiency, or improving the quality of information with a clear focus on driving insights and improving decision-making across the business. We achieve this by combining our finance capability with our functional, technology, digital, analytics and change management expertise to drive improvements and deliver long-term sustainable value
We are searching for a Manager level candidate to grow our Enterprise Performance & Analytics team.
What you will be doing:
- Creation of assets, offerings and solutions for the Finance Function
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success and business integration
- Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
- Shape, sell and deliver CFO & Enterprise Value engagements and programmes of work
- Translate strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
- Provide differentiated points of view and perspectives to our clients on ways Accenture can solve their most pressing challenges
- Collaborate across Accenture’s diverse businesses – including Strategy, Digital, Technology and Outsourcing - as needed to bring the best solutions to our clients
- Leverage Accenture’s global methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Professional qualifications such as Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be an advantage
- End to end understanding of the EPM transformation journey from process reengineering & business transformation, to solution design and tech implementation.
- Experience with leading EPM tools (SAP, Oracle, Anaplan etc)
- Demonstrated experience within management consulting and the ability to effectively advise clients and drive value at the C Suite level
- Success in leading large scale ERP implementations covering capability assessment, financial rep reporting strategy, transformation roadmap, ERP business case, technical implementation and post go live support
- Strong track record of complex program delivery
- Support stakeholder analysis, communications development, and program management execution
- Assist business development efforts including go-to-market activities, proposals and thought leadership
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Isabelle La Guardia is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.