Your ABM programmes may support all stages of the sales lifecycle; they may:
- Inspire clients to keep Accenture front-of-mind and sow the seeds for new opportunities within the target account
- Nurture client relationships and grow interest in Accenture’s unique capabilities
- Influence client perceptions to build confidence and preference for Accenture to position us for success in strategic deals
- Advocate – build client trust and loyalty to help Accenture develop long term strategic partnerships
As a strategic partner to the account team, you will draw on your significant marketing experience to develop and execute an account-specific marketing strategy aligned with their priorities, blending the right mix of tactics and channels to reach and engage the target decision makers and buyers at the client. There is real opportunity to bring your creative flair to the role and you should be confident in developing and selling in new and innovative ideas to account leadership to increase differentiation.
Throughout your programs you will track the KPIs outlined in your marketing plans to measure and optimise your on-going impact on reputation, relationships and, ultimately, revenue.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver ABM programmes for select ANZ priority accounts; working in close collaboration with the account team to ensure activity is aligned to their growth objectives.
- Act as a primary marketing point of contact for account teams, working hand-in-hand with industry and local marketing colleagues to activate relevant wider marketing campaigns, content and events within the account.
- Plan and deliver account-specific campaigns which differentiate Accenture from competitors, help expand the number and strength of our client relationships, educate clients as to the full breadth of Accenture’s capabilities and create a preference for Accenture at key clients in ANZ.
- Leverage internal and external information sources and research teams to develop in-depth insight into individual decision makers and influencers at your target organisations.
- Develop client-specific messages, aligned to Accenture’s purpose and applicable industry and business services.
- Lead the execution of account-specific campaigns or deliverables, managing budgets and orchestrating input from agencies, suppliers and wider Marketing + Communications teams. Deliverables include-but are not limited to-emails, presentations, thought leadership, credentials, videos, blogs, websites and infographics. Channels may include email, social media, events, direct mail, Accenture.com, and bespoke client portals.
- Support account teams directly with strategic deal opportunities-or collaborate with our specialist global pursuit marketing team-to increase our win rate against our competitors through innovative marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ensure all client engagement is captured in our CRM system (Salesforce), use data to optimise campaigns and report on return on investment.
- Proactively look for opportunities to scale successful programs and campaigns for use by other account based marketing practitioners locally and globally.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant B2B marketing experience required with particular focus on account-based marketing (ABM), pursuit / deal-based marketing and/or marketing strategy
- Broad marketing skill set and proficiency in marketing data management and campaign reporting. Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM desirable.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to operate and build relationships at very senior level within a large, matrixed organisation
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, proven track record managing a team, and real collaborative and team-player attitude
- Excellent project management skills and evidence of successfully managing complex portfolio of projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Creativity, flair and innovation in how to achieve cut-through and differentiation for campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and convey ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences
- Enthusiasm, passion for marketing and can-do attitude
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA CO - Denver
West Integrated Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Strategic Marketing Campaign Specialist
Marketing & Communications
USA NY - New York
New York Metro Location Marketing & Communications Lead (One Manhattan West)
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.