CL6 – DIAMOND MARKETING LEAD, SENIOR MANAGER - JOB DESCRIPTION
Diamond Marketing Lead
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Diamond Client Marketing Lead
Own and drive marketing and communications strategy and campaign development to help accelerate growth and to increase penetration for Accenture's business at one of Accenture's Diamond Client accounts. As part of the Strategic Accounts and Global Sales marketing team, this high-profile role is ideal for a strategic senior marketer with pursuit based marketing experience and integrated, multi-channel marketing skills. The Diamond Client Marketing Lead will be a member of the Client Account Leadership team and serve as the senior marketing & communications advisor and partner to the account. The individual will design, develop and lead execution of a hyper-personalized Account Based Marketing strategy. In addition, this role will be accountable for KPIs and bespoke marketing efforts specific to the account. Ultimately, the Diamond Client Marketing Lead will steward the client’s experience with Accenture.
- Lead pursuit-based marketing within the account
- Serve on the Client leadership team and partner with the Client Account Lead (CAL) on all marketing outreach programs
- Develop a bespoke marketing and communications strategy and plan to support the growth of the account
- Serve as the lead contact for and interface with all parts of Accenture as the front door for the client and have a deep understanding of the key buyers, their perception, and experience of the Accenture brand
- Be accountable to deliver relevant marketing program elements (e.g., Brand positioning; Content development, Creative design, Social media marketing, events; Sales/BD focused marketing activations and the use of research and insights) across the global account
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or other 4-year university degree
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client centric marketing role
- Brand marketing
- Account based marketing
- Relevant industry experience
- Event strategy and development
- Campaign planning
- Pursuit-based marketing
- Key message development
- Ability to work in a teaming environment with the business serving as the marketing expert and advisor
- Planning and strategic skills
- Executive presence is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills- the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to influence both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated passion and aptitude for digital marketing
- Demonstrated conflict management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Marketing and Communications Manager, Group Chief Executive/CTO Messaging & Positioning
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X Global Content Lead
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
Marketing Manager, Chemicals & Natural Resources Industry
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.