We are seeking a seasoned sales executive with a proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads, assessing customer needs and driving sales pursuits, to sell SAP solutions to enterprise clients.
- Working closely with Accenture Account and Industry Leaders to identify new potential SAP customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with the SAP team to sell business solutions to customers who have subscribed or who are a potentially looking to subscribe to SAP solutions
- Extensive proven, successful sales experience following structured sales process methodologies.
- Quickly understand customer requirements and bring appropriate Accenture team members together to create a solution for the customer, align relationships and ultimately win the business.
- Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Lead the sales opportunities from proposal, through negotiations and closure
- Strong network and relationships – able to build strong relationships with client’s and business stakeholders
- Managing all phases of the business development cycle including solution development in conjunction with a Solution Architect, preparation of proposal with Solution Architect, Delivery Leads, Regional Leaders and Account and Industry Leader and contract negotiations.
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business and focus on relationships
- In-depth knowledge of SAP solution and a technical acumen and able to communicate the business value and a compelling value proposition
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Dirk Martinick is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.