- Prepare engagement set-up paperwork.
- Track and report time report expenses and Accenture other expenses. Periodically review expense budgets. Track use of and compliance with the engagement’s expense policy.
- Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, client personnel expenses against program budget and any other expense charges to program budget. Follow-up about questionable or invalid expenses.
- Monitor engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment.
- Assist/prepare Accenture (and subcontractor) bill to client based upon contractual requirements and engagement status. Process bill in Accenture financial systems.
- Prepare accounts payable payment requests and submit to Shared Service Centre.
- Assist with engagement shutdown activities (prepare final bill to client, close accounts, etc.).
- Assist with ensuring U.S. GAAP compliance.
- Support Financial Internal Controls procedures and documentation requirements.
- Assist with standard reporting requirements
- Perform data and report archiving.
- Monitor costs through time and expense reconciliations and resolve incorrect charges.
- Validate time in Accenture’s Finance systems and work with the Project Management Office to compare to Accenture’s Project Management time tracking systems
- Assist with forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation).
- Assist/prepare Accenture/Client/3rd Party contract compliance tracking reports.
- Assist/prepare client financial management materials for CQMA review.
- Assist / prepare External Audit documentation.
2 years of related experience preferable; working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills;
Good oral and written communication skills essential.
Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel essential);
Ability to commute to and between client sites;
Ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time, as required;
Use of SAP or similar finance business systems preferable.
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
At Accenture, our vision is to create a supportive culture that balances the flexibility needs of the business and our people, enabling us to maximise overall performance.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Finance Contract Closeout Analyst
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.