Operations Consulting & Transformation Specialist
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement business process services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 deliy centers around the world.
Accenture is seeking a Operations Consulting & Transformation Specialist to help clients identify, design, and deliver business operations transformation. In this capacity, you will have frequent interaction with team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of defining business requirements, mapping digital features, and designing native digital process using best practice. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the business process transformation, including understanding and analysing digital process, working with SMEs to ensure delivery quality, and developing a strong relationship with key stakeholders to build the business continuity. You will master project management skills and deepen function-specific knowledge to bring added value to transformation projects and advance career development. This role will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to deliver significant results.
The salary range is 90K - 120K.
• Define business digital features and process requirements for banking/insurance customers.
• Analyse and design native digital processes using best-of-breed technologies
• Work with the UX/UI and creative team to obtain the customer satisfaction during the prototyping phase.
• Facilitate between the company and delivery team to ensure the best quality.
• You will coordinate the activities of a working group
• You can develop strong relations with our key clients and partners, building your professional expertise and creating your future
• Bachelor’s degree
• Skills and abilities developed during 1-5 years’ work experience in a consulting company or relevant industries
• Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
• Ability to build and work in a team and an aptitude for problem-solving.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with different stakeholders.
• Proficiency with Excel
• Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project cycles
• Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
• Strong project management and relationship-building skills
• Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
• Knowledge of procurement and supply chain operations
• Experience working directly with key stakeholders in business units
• This position may require some travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.