SAP CRM Functional Consultant
With Accenture Technology you will have the chance to combine your deep SAP expertise and industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve better business outcomes. You will assess, define, implement and/or support world-class solutions for our clients, spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, digital business transformation programs.
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, latest experience Management thought leadership as well as proven consulting services, to help them become more successful in the experience economy. From the development of customer experience strategy to the solution, optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success in an ever-changing world.
About the Role:
Lead, architect, and develop robust best in class SAP CRM cloud solutions using best practices.
Leads and facilitates customer technical design/blueprint sessions to identify and document customer requirements
Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles
Lead and facilitate customer requirement sessions to identify and document requirements
- Candidate must have SAP CRM 7.0 hands on experience in implementation, rollouts and support projects.
- Should have worked in SAP CRM Web UI (CRM 7.0 or above)
- Deep expertise and hand on experience in SAP CRM Sales cycle and SAP CRM Opportunity Management.
- Knowledge and hand on experience in Business Partner and Partner determination procedures in SAP CRM.
- Experience with SAP CRM on HANA, Enterprise HANA or other SAP HANA products such as S/4HANA
- Ability to understand integration of SAP CRM to other modules like SAP ECC as well as with other non-SAP applications.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills on SAP CRM WebUI and Portal functionalities.
- Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
- Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
- Exposure to test automation suit such as Tosca
- Coordinate and manage testing process with customer from engagement to deployment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Svetlana Fridman is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.