SAP CRM Technical Consultant
With Accenture Technology you will have the chance to combine your deep SAP expertise and industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve better business outcomes. You will assess, define, implement and/or support world-class solutions for our clients, spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, digital business transformation programs.
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, latest experience Management thought leadership as well as proven consulting services, to help them become more successful in the experience economy. From the development of customer experience strategy to the solution, optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success in an ever-changing world.
About the Role:
- Must have SAP CRM 7.0 hands on experience in implementation, rollouts and support projects.
- Expereince in SAP CRM Web UI (CRM 7.0 or above)
- Deep expertise and hand on experience in SAP CRM Sales cycle and SAP CRM Opportunity Management as a lead technical developer and solution designer
- Knowledge and hand on experience in OO ABAP, SAP UI5, OData, BRF+ Configuration and implementation.
- ABAP debugging and development skills required
- Good knowledge on interface management: SAP Webservices
- Experience of running SAP and complex solutions in the Amazon Web Services cloud platform. (AWS solution architect certification would be beneficial)
- Experience with SAP CRM on HANA, Enterprise HANA or other SAP HANA products such as S/4HANA
- Ability to understand integration of SAP CRM to other modules like SAP ECC as well as with other non-SAP applications.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills on SAP CRM WebUI and Portal functionalities.
- Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
- Exposure to test automation suit such as Tosca
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Svetlana Fridman is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.