- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create Technical design documents and showcase them that is understood by business stakeholder during showcase
- Architect and supervise solutions on systems integration
- Apply best practices in configuration management and software development
- Perform load and performance testing to meet scalable requirement
- Install and apply software applications and patch upgrades
- Delivery work products and incident fixes
- Attend meetings to clarify user stories and changes
- Overall experience of about 5+ years in Telco software development
- Experience in Systems integration of about 4+ years on Websphere or Oracle Fusion (SOA, BI Publisher, Weblogic)
- 5+ years' experience and expert in Java design and development – Java EE, Webservices, JMS, Spring Batch, Maven, Eclipse, Java Swing, Java scripts, HTML and JSON
- Experienced on Agile software development for about 2+ years
- Strong experience in the Telco Billing Domain for about 2+ year
- Completed Design, develop and test on work products solution in at least 3 full cycle software development
- Experienced developing scripts in installation, automation and work product audits
- Created scripts in Linux Shell scripting, Perl and Java core
Optional (nice to have skills)
Worked with Oracle BRM and Fusion products
DevOps tools-Jenkins and Ansible
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.