The successful candidate will be able to design technical integration architecture solutions; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, patterns, benefits and recommendations for integration architectures. Specifically, the candidate should have a strong understanding and experience with the MuleSoft platform, MuleSoft on-premise, MuleSoft CloudHub and Hybrid deployment options
· Collaborate with the functional team to determine how best to implement the integration solution (patterns, style, performance, scalability, maintainability, etc.)
· Be the key escalation point for technical integration issues
· Provide knowledge and guidance to the project team on Integration Patterns & MuleSoft best practices
· Own end to end integration solution landscape and designs on the project
· Manage technical remediation and change requests that impact Integration, providing impact assessments and options papers
· One or more current MuleSoft Certifications are preferred (MuleSoft Certified Developer - MCD, MuleSoft Certified Architect - MCA)
· Ability to make strategic decisions about designing enterprise integration solutions with Anypoint Platform, taking into consideration platform strengths and weaknesses
· Extensive project experience, deep expertise in MuleSoft solutions and tools with real-world MuleSoft development experience who can develop complex projects on his/her own.
· Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors, DataWeave, RAML 1.0
· Knowledge of MuleSoft's three-layered approach to API-led connectivity (System, Process & Experience APIs)
· Knowledge of General integration patterns and how best they can be applied on the MuleSoft platform
· Knowledge of MuleSoft Technical Architecture platform patterns and best practices
· Knowledge of Modern day technologies enabling DevOps (CI & CD processes) with the MuleSoft platform
· Strong understanding of API Management concepts and capabilities (Security, Authentication, Policies, RESTful service design principles, Versioning, etc.)
· 6+ years project experience in a hands on technical leadership/ Integration Architect position
· 3+ years’ experience with MuleSoft platform
· Project experience in both on-premise and CloudHub Mule deployment options
· Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
Salary range as AUD 90-160K.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.