1. Strong preference for Java Developer to have experience working with complex, integrated digital/IT systems (mix of Front End systems, Gateways, APIs, Microservices, Monoliths, SAAS platforms).
2. Strong preference for Java Developer to have good coding and critical thinking skills including:
i) ability to quickly understand how business logic/rules need to be implemented in code.
ii) ability to question and clarify all required system interactions at an attribute level in order to properly grasp the E2E data exchanges/flows.
iii) ability to understand typical failure scenarios/exceptions and build appropriate mechanisms to deal with them.
iv) ability to write clean code and to refactor existing code.
3. Strong preference for Java Developer to have familiarity with DevOps tools, Cloud tools and Database technology including:
i) AWS services
ii) Messaging/streaming platforms (Kafka, Elasticsearch)
iii) Jenkins/GoCD pipelines
iv) Databases (Oracle or open source)
4. Strong preference for Java Developer to have familiarity developing APIs and Microservices.
5. Strong preference for Java Developer to have the ability to largely work independently and engage external stakeholders on behalf of the team to minimize the overhead on other developers/lead engineer.
6. Strong preference for Java Developer to have testing experience.
7. Strong preference for Java Developer to have demonstrable greenfield development (i.e. team works on the introduction of a brand new platform/system) and brownfield development (i.e. team works on enhancements to existing an platform/system) experience.
8. Strong preference for Java Developer to have telco domain experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.