- Prepare engagement set-up paperwork.
- Track and report time report expenses and Accenture other expenses. Periodically review expense budgets. Track use of and compliance with the engagement’s expense policy.
- Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, client personnel expenses against program budget and any other expense charges to program budget. Follow-up about questionable or invalid expenses.
- Monitor engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment.
- Assist/prepare Accenture (and subcontractor) bill to client based upon contractual requirements and engagement status. Process bill in Accenture financial systems.
- Prepare accounts payable payment requests and submit to Shared Service Centre.
- Assist with engagement shutdown activities (prepare final bill to client, close accounts, etc.).
- Assist with ensuring U.S. GAAP compliance.
- Support Financial Internal Controls procedures and documentation requirements.
- Assist with standard reporting requirements
- Perform data and report archiving.
- Monitor costs through time and expense reconciliations and resolve incorrect charges.
- Validate time in Accenture’s Finance systems and work with the Project Management Office to compare to Accenture’s Project Management time tracking systems
- Assist with forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation).
- Assist/prepare Accenture/Client/3rd Party contract compliance tracking reports.
- Assist/prepare client financial management materials for CQMA review.
- Assist / prepare External Audit documentation.
- 2 years of related experience preferable; working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills essential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel essential);
- Ability to commute to and between client sites;
- Ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time, as required;
- Use of SAP or similar finance business systems preferable.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.