· Objectives of the Role:
· The Marketing Specialist will work principally (but not exclusively) with brand and digital teams across the world/in region (including Medical and Commercial Operations) to understand demand for services that are or could be supported by the MOC.
· · The Marketing Specialist acts as a single point of contact for End-to-End orchestration to deliver integrated MCM campaigns.
· The Marketing Specialist helps identify relevant global assets for local adaptation and re-use.
· The Marketing Specialist works with the MOC team to develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management and proactively monitors, manages and reports on execution of deliverables.
· Act as a business partner to support the local marketing managers and or directors
· Meets with identified stakeholders to represent MOC and the current service catalog
· Oversee the End-to-End orchestration to deliver integrated MCM campaigns
· Manage and co-ordinate the volume of content to be managed via the production hub demand
· Lead on capacity planning
· Provide consultation and helps identify relevant global assets for local adaptation and re-use
· Work with the Local Marketing team to receive Production Briefing
· Lead the engagement with the Production Hub and provides estimates of project completion / execution
· Provide analytical content reporting to support brand leads decision making
· Coordinate with local agencies and other third parties to ensure end to end campaign delivery is seamless (if needed)
· Share best Practices & insights across LOCs to drive asset re-use
· Utilize data to start to drive insights and recommendations to optimize campaigns and CLM
· Support the implementation of a campaign in line with the R-A-G guidelines
· Act as a point of escalation / business partner to the LOCs
· Asset delivery to committed KPIs for quality, turnaround time, customer service and demand planning
· Translate KPIs into actionable insights for content optimization
· Supports GSK and digital teams with a single point of contact for enabling services through Project Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.